Welcome to the Safety and Reliability Society.
The Safety and Reliability Society was formed in the UK in 1980, and now has members in the UK, mainland Europe, the Middle East, USA and the Asia Pacific region. Registered Charity number 801207.
Individual Membership of the Safety and Reliability Society provides many benefits including opportunities for professional development, networking with like-minded professionals and access to knowledge about safety and reliability, as well as a route to Engineering Council Registration (CEng and IEng).
The Society also offers Affiliate Organisation membership for academic institutions, industrial companies, and other organisations with interests in safety and reliability and engineering risk management.
The Safety and Reliability Society is a charity working to make the world safe, reliable and sustainable for everyone.
- Other Events and Courses
- Co-sponsored Events
- North of Scotland Annual Dinner 3rd May 2017
- Travel and Car Park Information for Hollinwood Business Centre
- More »
- New “Get a Colleague to Join” Campaign Launched
- Taylor & Francis are new publisher of Safety and Reliability Journal
- Submitting a paper to the Safety and Reliability Journal
- Engineering Council Guidance on Security Launch
- SaRS Online CPD Recording System for Members
- Archive News
- More »