Organisation and Management
SaRS is an internationally recognised society whose purpose is to represent engineers and scientists working in the important fields of Safety and Reliability. Our objective is to enhance the professionalism and reputation of all those involved in safety and reliability technology. Our aims are to:
- Encourage the development and use of safety and reliability technology
- Provide an international forum for the exchange of information on safety and reliability matters
- Establish professional and educational standards for safety and reliability engineers
- Establish standard techniques and encourage consistency in their application
- Encourage organisations and government departments to apply safety and reliability techniques
SaRS governing body is the Council, supported by a number of committees each responsible for various aspects of business.