Objective: To co-ordinate the interface between the society and external bodies.
- Providing feedback to SaRS members on the activities within external bodies (reports on external bodies here);
- Managing the professional affiliate status with the Engineering Council;
- Working with the Society of Environmental Engineers in relation to ECUK Registration Process;
- Developing Society procedures and processes in line with ECUK Licensed Body requirements;
- Reviewing Affiliate member applications;
- Co-ordinating technical input to standards bodies e.g. BSI and response to consultations from HSE, BSI, etc.
Members: Harry Hopkins (Chair), Keith Harrison, Jo Hursell, Simon Rutherford and Nicola Stacey.