Join as an Affiliate Organisation
Demonstrate Your Organisation’s Commitment to Safety and Reliability Practice
In today’s world it has never been more important to demonstrate your commitment to safety and reliability. Our Affiliate Organisation program is designed to allow you to:
- showcase your commitment to safety and reliability
- demonstrate the company ethos in terms of safety and reliability
- evidence your commitment by supporting your employees through CPD and membership
- provide organised leadership in the industry
By joining the Society’s Affiliate Organisation Program you are supporting a charitable organisation run by peers who are committed to maintaining a high criteria level for its members. This, in turn, reflects on your employee members, who are able to follow the Society’s CPD framework from Student membership right through to Chartered Registration with the Engineering Council.
We offer three grades of membership:
|Prime Affiliate Organisation Membership||See below|
|Affiliate Organisation Membership||£950.00|
|Academic Affiliate Organisation Membership||£450.00|
Prime Affiliate Members can get ten years affiliate membership for the cost of seven years. Ten years affiliate membership would cost £9500.00 at current annual affiliate member rates. However, the Society can offer this to Prime affiliates for £6650.00.
If you are interested in your company becoming an Affiliate Member organisation, please print an application form or save, complete and e-mail an application form. To Join as an Affiliate Member Organisation, please send supporting evidence such as CVs of directors, corporate brochures and other information about your company to the Society’s office. Please also send you company logo for display in the Affiliates Directory and in our Journal.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership
As well as the overarching benefits above, Affiliate Organisations enjoy the following benefits which are included in the cost of the annual subscription:
- New Members Welcome Page. All new Affiliates will have a dedicated welcome page printed in our journal with their company logo, contact details and company background / information. This will also be featured as a news item on our new website.
- As an affiliate company you can get access to our Members Only Area
The Society’s website at www.sars.org.uk receives thousands of views per day form all over the world. Affiliate logos are positioned on a slider on the front page of the website and a directory of affiliate companies is only a click away.
- Receive copies of the Society Newsletter and quarterly peer reviewed Journal – the Journal, which is published quarterly, is issued to all members of the Society and other interested organisations. It provides a valuable information resource concerning the Society’s activities and advancements in the field. Copies of the Society’s quarterly Journal and monthly Newsletter will be sent out on a regular basis to the Affiliate Member’s nominated representative.
- Discounts on chargeable services:
- Additional advertisements in the quarterly Journal of the Safety and Reliability Society.
- Mailshots to all members and other interested organisations.
- Delegate attendance at conferences and workshops, in addition to individual member discounts.
Mailshots can be included with other regular mailings from the Society, at a reduced charge, or else can be sent out as single mailshots. The very competitive rates charged by the Society to Affiliates for these mailshots provide a highly cost effective way of accurately targeting a readership guaranteed to have an interest in the field of safety and reliability. Details of the costs of these and similar services, and the discounts offered, are available on application to the Safety and Reliability Society.