SaRS Online CPD Recording System for Members
by sars on Monday, 1st February 2016 at 9:51am
Since the 1st March 2013, SaRS members have been able to record their CPD via the website. SaRS is working with the Engineering Council to provide mycareerpath for all members of the Society.
SaRS mycareerpath provides a structured framework for planning and recording CPD. Members can use the system to record their needs and activities, and print reports to meet CPD requirements of an employer or regulator.
SaRS mycareerpath can:
- Remove form filling and paperwork from the CPD process.
- Provide a structured framework for the planning and recording of CPD.
- Allow members to update their CPD records as they work throughout the year.
- Create customised CPD reports which can be stored on the system or downloaded to a PDF file
- Provides a pathway for Members who want to work towards becoming an Incorporated and/or Chartered Engineer.
To access SaRS mycareerpath you will need to obtain a username and password for the Members Area of the SaRS Website. If you do not already have a username and password please apply here.
Select the ‘Recording Continuing Professional Development’ and register for an account with mycareerpath.
Once registered, use the same route to log in each time you wish to record needs or activities.