Join as an Associate
If you are interested in safety, reliability and risk management you can join as an Associate of the Society. Anyone can join as a non-corporate Associate of the Society.
This membership is ideal for continuing professional development (CPD) as you will have online access to our Webinar Programme Archive and our Safety and Reliability Journal and all archived papers back to 1980.
Simply complete the application form and you will be taken to a payment page The subscription for Associate for 2023 is £102.00 plus £20 for new applicants (£122.00) (please put ‘Associate’ in the Membership number/grade field)
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
How information about you will be used:
In completing this application form I understand that:
- We will store the information you provide securely
- We will use this information to send you membership benefits or to contact you about events, branch meetings and other information relating you your membership
- We will only use your information for the purpose of your membership and will not share your information with anyone else without your consent
- You may change or delete your information at any time by contacting the Society by email, post, telephone or web portal. We will make any changes as soon as possible, but within 30 days
- You may request to see the data we hold for you at any time by email, post or web portal. We will answer such requests as soon as possible, but within 30 days