Join as an Affiliate Organisation
Demonstrate Your Organisation’s Commitment to Safety and Reliability Practice
In today’s world it has never been more important to demonstrate your commitment to safety and reliability. Our Affiliate Organisation program is designed to allow you to:
- showcase your commitment to safety and reliability
- demonstrate the company ethos in terms of safety and reliability
- evidence your commitment by supporting your employees through CPD and membership
- provide organised leadership in the industry
By joining the Society’s Affiliate Organisation Program you are supporting a charitable organisation run by peers who are committed to maintaining a high criteria level for its members. This, in turn, reflects on your employee members, who are able to follow the Society’s CPD framework from Student membership right through to Chartered Registration with the Engineering Council.
We offer three grades of membership:
|Prime Affiliate Organisation Membership||See below|
|Affiliate Organisation Membership||£950.00|
|Academic Affiliate Organisation Membership||£450.00|
Prime Affiliate Members can get ten years affiliate membership for the cost of seven years. Ten years affiliate membership would cost £9500.00 at current annual affiliate member rates. However, the Society can offer this to Prime affiliates for £6650.00.
As well as the benefits listed below, in 2020 SaRS will convene an Industry Steering Group which listens to SaRS Members and Affiliate Organisations and feeds back into the industry through an Affiliate Organisation Gathering and focused reports. The Industry Steering Group is an opportunity for employers of Safety and Reliability professionals to guide the direction of the professional body for Safety and Reliability professionals.
A significant benefit of being a SaRS Affiliate Organisation is automatic entry to the Annual Affiliate Gathering. Through this and the Industry Steering Group you will have the opportunity to guide the direction of the professional body for safety and reliability engineers and the future of the industry.
If you are interested in your company becoming an Affiliate Member organisation, please get in touch – we’ll get right back to you.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership
As well as the overarching benefits above, Affiliate Organisations enjoy the following benefits which are included in the cost of the annual subscription:
· 10% Discount on SaRS Membership fees for company employees who belong to SaRS
· Use of the SaRS Affiliate Logo
· We can help your people become registered with the engineering council with an annual organisation specific registration event
· Free Annual page in the SaRS Journal
· Free advertising on the SaRS website of your company’s training courses
· Welcome Page in SaRS Journal
· An entry in the Directory of Affiliates on the website and in the Journal
· Become part of the SaRS Social Media profile
· Free advertising of your company’s vacancies on the SaRS website
· A link to your company’s website from the SaRS website
· A login to access the SaRS Journal and knowledgebase (including webinars)
· Opportunity to join the SaRS Journal editorial board
· Opportunities for your staff to develop leadership skills by getting involved with SaRS and develop beneficial skills outside of the work environment