Basics of Functional Safety Webinar Series
During 2021 SaRS has brought you a comprehensive and very well received series of webinars on the on the Basics of Functional Safety presented by experts from Engineering Safety Consultants (ESC) Ltd. This five part series, plus the additional webinar on SIL Verification, gives an overview on the various aspects of Functional Safety and compliance with international standards and responded directly to topics requested from the previous webinar feedback forms.
If you are a SaRS member you can access the full series below.
If you are not yet a member and would like to access the series please click here
SERIES – BASICS OF FUNCTIONAL SAFETY – ENGINEERING SAFETY CONSULTANTS LTD.
- Part 1 – Introduction to Functional Safety and challenges of implementing a Functional Safety Management System – William Cowdroy
- Part 2 – HAZOP & LOPA Study Pitfalls – Dr Esteban Bernechea
- Part 3 – Methods of Safety Integrity Level Determination – Simon Burwood
- Fundamentals of Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Verification – Jaspreet Chana
- Part 4 – Software Safety Considerations to IEC 61508-3 – Dr Fan Ye
- Part 5 – Importance of Data Collection within Functional Safety – Paulo Oliveira