Lifecycle of Pressure Systems
The latest in this popular series, the Lifecycle of Pressure Systems seminar is a comprehensive “state of the industry” to update all those involved with pressure systems and equipment and for all asset stages: from design and installation to daily operation and decommissioning.
Featuring peer-reviewed presentations and case studies, attendees will hear how engineers across multiple industry sectors are enhancing the installation, upgrading, maintenance, inspections, testing and safety of their pressure assets. Furthermore, the Health and Safety Executive will provide a clear overview of the current regulatory landscape, together with a discussion of possible future roadmaps for codes and legislation.
Panel discussions will give this specialist engineering community the chance to put their most pressing questions to engineering thought leaders, enabling the discussion of potential solutions to common challenges facing all involved.
Early Bird ends 30/08/2019: join us in October to benefit from the cross-industry networking and knowledge sharing at this seminar. Take back key guidance and successful strategies to ensure that your organisation is compliant with the latest legislation and will be able to maximising the cost effectiveness of existing budgets.
Why you need to join:
- Understand the current legislation direct from the industry regulator and how to achieve compliance
- Learn about the latest technologies and techniques being employed for enhanced testing, inspections, maintenance and much more
- Hear the outcomes of recent projects and benchmark your organisation’s processes
- Take back best practice and effective strategies from multiple industries, including Power Generation, Plastics, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing and others.
- Meet dozens of engineers with common interests and make new, influential and valuable connections during dedicated networking breaks and a complimentary drinks reception
Who should attend:
If you are involved in the pressure systems sector in any way, then this is a must-attend seminar to stay up to date.
All engineers, service providers and professionals working with pressure assets will benefit from the presentations and networking opportunities at this seminar, particularly those involved in:
- Inspections and testing
- Condition monitoring
- Design and manufacture
- Risk and site management
- Health and Safety
- Regulatory compliance
Tuesday, 1st October 2019 at 8:00am
Tuesday, 1st October 2019 at 6:00pm