Independent Safety Assurance Working Group (ISA WG) Reports
Report from 5th March 2018
- Preparing a draft guidance document on “Degree of Rigour of Assessment”, but some concerns expressed about the concept of ISA “bridging the confidence gap” – is it more about confirmation/validation
- Preparing a draft guidance document on ISA Reporting, linking it to the ISA Code of Practice. Still in the early stages, but need to consider how it covers different sectors and whether it seeks to identify Good Practice or Best Practice or just sector requirements.
- ISA WG Webpages are being updated
- Preparing for the ISA WG / SCSC Seminar on 17 May 2018 in London on Independent Safety Assessment of Autonomous Vehicles.
- Next meeting: 23rd July 2018