MoD Committee on Defence Equipment Reliability & Maintainability (CODERM) Reports
Report from 14th March 2018
R&M Specialist Seminar 2018: To be held on 27th Sep 2018 – the theme is on in-service performance.
Maintenance Working Group (MWG): Next meeting 6th June 2018, which will review and comment on Version 2 ASD S4000P.
Standards & Policy
- Status of Relevant IEC/BSI standards are downloadable from http://184.108.40.206/sars.org.uk/body-of-knowledge/
- The following website was identified as providing a list of the dependability definitions from IEC 60050-192 http://www.electropedia.org
- Defence standards:
- R&M and Maintenance have moved from SEE to the Guide to Engineering Activity and Reviews (GEAR), which means the Chief Engineer is now responsible for conducting sign-off.
- ASD Standards:
- S4000P (see http://www.s4000p.org/) was published in May 2014. Version 2 expected end 2018.
- S5000F was published in 2016, currently trying to get changes made based on review comments from CODERM members.