Welcome to the website of the Safety and Reliability Society.
The Safety and Reliability Society was formed in the UK in 1980, and now has members in the UK, mainland Europe, the Middle East, USA and the Asia Pacific region.
The Society also has an Affiliate membership scheme for academic institutions, industrial companies, and other organisations with interests in safety and reliability and engineering risk management.
Membership of SaRS provides many benefits including opportunities for professional development, networking with like-minded professionals and access to knowledge about safety and reliability, as well as a route to Engineering Council Chartership.
- 21st AR2TS 2015
- Travel and Car Park Information for One Central Park
- Other Events and Courses
- Co-sponsored Events
- Technical Safety Seminars
- More »
- The UK Oil and Gas Industry’s Annual Service of Remembrance
- SaRS wins bid to jointly organise ESREL 2016 in UK
- Safety and Reliability Society Graduate Forum
- Communicating Clear, Comprehensive and Defensible Safety Arguments
- HSE Risk Education Network
- SaRS CEO receives MBE from HRH Prince of Wales
- Tributes made to Trevor Kletz
- Archive News
- Piper 25 Video
- SaRS Introduces Online CPD Recording System for Members
- Call for Papers – Safety and Reliability Journal (ISSN-0961-7353)
- More »