Welcome to the home page of the Safety and Reliability Society.
The Safety and Reliability Society was formed in the UK in 1980, and now has members in the UK, mainland Europe, the Middle East, USA and the Asia Pacific region.
The Society also has an Affiliate membership scheme for academic institutions, industrial companies, and other organisations with interests in safety and reliability and engineering risk management.
Membership of SaRS provides many benefits including opportunities for professional development, networking with like-minded professionals and access to knowledge about safety and reliability, as well as a route to Engineering Council Chartership.
- SaRS2015: Leadership and Management in Safety Culture
- ESREL 2016, Glasgow UK
- Travel and Car Park Information for Hollinwood Business Centre
- Other Events and Courses
- Co-sponsored Events
- Technical Safety Seminars
- More »
- Training: All-Inclusive Solutions for Reliability & Uptime Improvement
- Continuing Professional Development – what is good for you?
- Annual General Meeting of the Safety and Reliability Society and SaRS Ltd
- Safety and Reliability Society move office
- ESREL 2016 in Glasgow, UK
- Safety and Reliability Society Graduate Forum
- HSE Risk Education Network
- Archive News
- SaRS Introduces Online CPD Recording System for Members
- Call for Papers – Safety and Reliability Journal (ISSN-0961-7353)
- More »