Welcome to the Safety and Reliability Society.
The Safety and Reliability Society was formed in the UK in 1980, and now has members in the UK, mainland Europe, the Middle East, USA and the Asia Pacific region.
Individual Membership of the Safety and Reliability Society provides many benefits including opportunities for professional development, networking with like-minded professionals and access to knowledge about safety and reliability, as well as a route to Engineering Council Registration (CEng and IEng).
The Society also offers Affiliate Organisation membership for academic institutions, industrial companies, and other organisations with interests in safety and reliability and engineering risk management.
The Safety and Reliability Society is working to make the world safe, reliable and sustainable for everyone.
Supporting the European Safety and Reliability Conference (ESREL) 2016 in Glasgow – www.esrel2016.org
- The Dependability Case 17th May 2016, Manchester
- Big Projects, Big Problems? Technical Seminar 16th June 2016, London
- North of Scotland Dinner 2016
- The Safety and Reliability Society Annual Dinner in London
- SaRS2016 – Don’t stop thinking about tomorrow: tools and techniques for managing an uncertain future
- ESREL 2016, Glasgow UK
- Travel and Car Park Information for Hollinwood Business Centre
- Other Events and Courses
- Co-sponsored Events
- More »
- The Joint Institution Group on Safety & Risk website
- SaRS Online CPD Recording System for Members
- Joining the SaRS Review Panel
- ESREL 2016 in Glasgow, UK
- Safety and Reliability Society Graduate Forum
- HSE Risk Education Network
- Archive News
- Call for Papers – Safety and Reliability Journal (ISSN-0961-7353)
- More »