Welcome to the website of the Safety and Reliability Society.
The Safety and Reliability Society was formed in the UK in 1980, and now has members in the UK, mainland Europe, the Middle East, USA and the Asia Pacific region.
The Society also has an Affiliate membership scheme for academic institutions, industrial companies, and other organisations with interests in safety and reliability and engineering risk management.
Membership of SaRS provides many benefits including opportunities for professional development, networking with like-minded professionals and access to knowledge about safety and reliability, as well as a route to Engineering Council Chartership.
- Room for Improvement Workshop, 18 June 2015, London
- North of Scotland Dinner 2015
- 21st AR2TS 2015
- ESREL 2016, Glasgow UK
- Travel and Car Park Information for Hollinwood Business Centre
- Other Events and Courses
- Co-sponsored Events
- Technical Safety Seminars
- More »
- Safety and Reliability Society move office
- New speaker announced for North of Scotland Dinner 2015
- HSL User Evaluation of Qualitative Risk Estimation Methods
- ESREL 2016 in Glasgow, UK
- Safety and Reliability Society Graduate Forum
- HSE Risk Education Network
- Archive News
- SaRS Introduces Online CPD Recording System for Members
- Call for Papers – Safety and Reliability Journal (ISSN-0961-7353)
- More »