Welcome to the website of the Safety and Reliability Society.
The Safety and Reliability Society was formed in the UK in 1980, and now has members in the UK, mainland Europe, the Middle East, USA and the Asia Pacific region.
The Society also has an Affiliate membership scheme for academic institutions, industrial companies, and other organisations with interests in safety and reliability and engineering risk management.
Membership of SaRS provides many benefits including opportunities for professional development, networking with like-minded professionals and access to knowledge about safety and reliability, as well as a route to Engineering Council Chartership.
- 21st AR2TS 2015
- International Workshop on the Role of Humans in Wireless Medical Networks
- Engineering Dependability in the 21st Century
- SaRS2014 Annual Conference: Don’t Panic! No cause for alarm…
- Travel and Car Park Information for One Central Park
- Other Events and Courses
- Co-sponsored Events
- Technical Safety Seminars
- More »
- Safety and Reliability Society Graduate Forum
- Annual General Meeting of the Safety and Reliability Society, 1st October 2014, Aberdeen
- Communicating Clear, Comprehensive and Defensible Safety Arguments
- Do you want a SaRS Membership Card?
- HSE Risk Education Network
- SaRS CEO receives MBE from HRH Prince of Wales
- Tributes made to Trevor Kletz
- Archive News
- Piper 25 Video
- SaRS Introduces Online CPD Recording System for Members
- Call for Papers – Safety and Reliability Journal (ISSN-0961-7353)
- More »